Enlarge the place of our tent and let us stretch out the curtains of our dwellings
By Dr Stanley Ling (Regional Director, SIM East Asia)
Prayer, Planning and Faith
By Diane Marshall (Deputy International Director, Asia Pacific)
Open position - Executive Assistant
SIM International is looking for someone to fill the position of Executive Assistant to the International Director. Details are below.
If interested, please contact Jennifer Speer, SIM International Leadership & Services
Executive Assistant to the International Director (CEO)
The Executive Assistant assists the International Director in the following:
· Manage the International Director’s diary, meetings and travels.
· Aid the ID in communicating effectively to his immediate team members, the SIM community, and externally to others.
· Assist the ID in the effective management of two leadership groups; ensuring implementation of agreed assignments/leadership actions, and providing the necessary support to the International Director.
· Coordinate Board events and manage the communications to the Board Members.
· Oversee and/or coordinate International events that inspire participants in service towards the ongoing purpose and mission of SIM.
· Ensure the administrative matters relating to the ID run smoothly and efficiently.
Location: Needs to be in a location with easy access for international travel and a reliable internet connection.
Summary of qualifications: University degree or equivalent, administrative experience at a senior level, Skills in the following areas: administration, research, communications (written and spoken English), leadership, organizational skills, minute and note taking, MS Office products, event planning. Cross cultural experience and proficiency in another language are a plus.
For more details and a position description please contact:
Jennifer Speer, SIM International Leadership & Services at:
Strategy (Practically Speaking…)
By Ken Chin (Strategic Development Director, SIM East Asia)